Lawler Irish Fest 2014 (also lovingly known as Irish Fest II) is in the books…and what a terrific event is was. For the second year in a row, the Good Lord blessed us with wonderful sunshine on Friday and Saturday! Downpours on both the preceding Thursday and again on Sunday, prove once again that God has a special place in his heart for the Irish.
Thanks to all of you who may have: attended, volunteered, participated in, or donated to Irish Fest II. Each and every one of you is an integral cog in the ongoing success of the annual event. Attendees were eager to share how much they enjoyed the parade, the music, stage presentations, the story-telling, the dancing, the food, the large tent, and the over-all congenial atmosphere.
Again this year, folks came from near and far to enjoy a few days appreciating Lawler Past and Lawler Present. Smiles were abundant, as were a few tall-tales about long ago antics in town. Rumor has it that a few of those tales might actually be true!
It may be a cliché to say, “We couldn’t have done it with out you.” But guess what, it’s a fact, “We truly could not have done it without you!”
And while basking in the glory of another successful Fest, we have one more request. Please mark your calendar for the 3rd weekend in June 2015. If you think the first two were a blast…you ain’t seen nothin’ yet!
LET THE SHENANIGANS BEGIN!
If you are one of the hundreds who enjoyed Lawler’s Irish Fest I in June 2013, we know you’ll be back this summer for the even bigger and better Irish Fest II. And if you are unable to attend last year, come and find out what you missed!
The incredible mix of music, food, family, friends, stories, games, and nostalgia for Lawler-Past all come together for a wonderful weekend of Lawler-Present!
You can expect to see even more of what was considered the best of the inaugural event; combined with a tweaking of things that could be improved upon.
Plan family and class reunions. You will find that Lawler Irish Fest II may well be the highlight of summer 2014. Please join us-
Entertainment and Main Tent Admission
For the price of a one-time admission to the Main Tent, you will receive admission to all Main Stage Entertainment and the Beer Tent when wearing your button, all weekend long!
- $15 (under 12 years Free) per button
- $8 for seniors 65 and older (no pre-sales for this price–purchase at gate)
- Save $3 per button by purchasing your button(s) in advance; simply go to the Irish Fest website and click on the “Pre-Sales”tab!
- Click on the FORMS link above to see how you can make a tax-deductible gift at any level and participate in the Lawler Irish Fest. Ongoing support allows us to continue to provide an outstanding festival for Lawler and the surrounding communities. The more money we can raise, the more we can offer you and other visitors each year.
- Click here for car show information.
- Click on the VOLUNTEER link above to see our need for volunteers. A total of 100 volunteers will be needed to make this event run smoothly. You can sign up online; each shift is scheduled for only 3 hours. You will receive FREE admission to the Beer Garden/Main Stage for your participation.
Don’t forget to visit the City of Lawler website, as well. This site is also sponsored by the Lawler Irish Fest committee and provides locals with up-to-date information through its calendar, city council meeting information (agenda and minutes), stories of interest, and obituaries. Click here to visit the city’s website.
The Lawler Irish Fest holds a 501(c)(3) status; therefore, your gifts are tax deductible! Our EIN for those making online contributions is: 46-2485674.